Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. We offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on MAT (Suboxone/Buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Bicycle Health is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine.
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Support Specialist to join our team in taking care of our patients. As a Clinical Support Specialist, you will be a key component of our patients' treatment connecting them with appropriate care channels and the information they need in order to successfully navigate their recovery journeys, and supporting them through their appointments, prescriptions, and billing.
- Create best in class, meaningful care experiences for our patients over the phone, and through messaging using the Spruce app.
- Act as a guide for our patients by helping them with their needs tied to insurance, billing inquiries, appointment management, subscription renewals and community resources.
- Support providers with administrative tasks related to patient appointments, billing and care coordination.
- Provide valuable support and encouragement to our patients throughout their treatment and recovery process by clearly communicating and enforcing policy and agreements, and goal setting.
- Master our technology suite including but not limited to Spruce, G-suite, Zoom, and our Electronic Medical Record System Athena, in order to interact with team members and complete daily work
- Administrative tasks include maintaining accurate patient records, tracking patients’ progress and promptly responding to patient messages.
- Develop and implement new processes to ensure we deliver high quality care t our patients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Medical Assistant certification.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- At least 2-years of experience in high touch customer service or healthcare.
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously.
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Suites required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on collaborative, diverse and feedback-driven multi-disciplinary teams (additional experience with remote teams a plus)
- A proven track record of persisting through change, demonstrating a forward thinking perspective when under pressure, and consistently stepping up to take action on challenges
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- The opportunity to be part of a mission driven company and make a difference in patients’ lives.
This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote position.