Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using Medications for Addiction Treatment and Integrated Behavioral Health. We’ve grown to a staff of over 100 team members, including medical providers caring for patients across more than 20 states. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care for in-person treatment nationally.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to create and implement a robust organic social media strategy and program for the brand and business.
This position will play an integral role in designing and executing social media strategies and timelines, as well as moderating and cultivating an active and engaged community across existing and future social media channels.
The ultimate goal of the Social Media Manager is to bring the soul of the brand to life through our owned social platforms, encompassing customer communications, asset development, public relations, social media, events, and content creation.
The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about our mission, a natural collaborator and team player, and exceptional communicator (oral and written) who understands the nuances of each social platform.
You can expect to:
- Serve as Bicycle Health’s brand ambassador on social media; build and maintain relationships with our digital community across platforms.
- Act as a Bicycle Health advocate; develop a complete understanding of our products and services, as well as our competitors’, and share insights with existing and potential customers.
- Develop editorial strategy, content library and publishing calendar for social channels in partnership with the Creative and Comms teams.
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to customers across our social channels and within adjacent communities of interest.
- Identify and nurture relationships with organic brand advocates.
- Monitor and report customer feedback and sentiment through social media channels, initiating opportunities to integrate feedback and ideas into the larger marketing plan.
- Track metrics and actively recommend ways to increase customer engagement and advocacy.
- Stay abreast of platform/feature updates and how to best leverage for branding efforts.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Experience managing social media platforms for business (online healthcare and/or addiction communities a plus).
- Passion for our brand mission and the impact we can make through organic social media.
- Experience using social media management/measurement platforms for publishing, monitoring, customer segmentation, campaigns, and reporting.
- Experience with basic design & video-creation tools (can be any platforms you prefer)
- A polished and purposeful writer that understands how to leverage and adhere to brand voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including unlimited PTO, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
- Location: Fully remote. Must work in US time zone work hours.