Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using Medications for Addiction Treatment and Integrated Behavioral Health. We’ve grown to a staff of over 100 team members, including medical providers caring for patients across more than 20 states. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care for in-person treatment nationally.
We are looking for an SEO Lead who will produce innovative, ambitious strategies for a scalable and outstanding SEO strategy, with the ultimate goal of positioning Bicycle Health as the most authoritative, reliable source for information about addiction and addiction treatment. Curious, passionate, and creative problem solvers seeking to learn and contribute in a high-growth environment are welcome to apply.
You will be responsible for driving our SEO program’s technical and content strategy, and ensuring SEO best practices are integrated within our website design, content creation, and technical development projects.
You will also be responsible for building and managing impactful reporting and insights, as well as presenting upcoming trends and SERP changes to all cross-functional partners. This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote opportunity.
You can expect to:
- Lead the scaling of Bicycle Health’s SEO program.
- Grow organic traffic & leads volume through content and technical improvements.
- Build and prioritize technical and content SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Growth and Product.
- Develop and execute near, mid, and long-tail content strategies, and build out capacity to scale content production.
- Create a framework of continuous learning and corresponding A/B test infrastructure to ensure ongoing improvements in strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Growth, Brand, and PR to ensure Bicycle Health is broadly optimized for SEO.
- Own reporting on organic search performance.
Skills we’re looking for:
- A deep understanding of how to build an independent SEO program.
- Strategic, innovative, and analytical thinking that can produce a distinctive SEO strategy.
- Ability to own, manage, execute, and deliver technical SEO audits, content audits and recommendations, backlink audits and recommendations, and local SEO audits and recommendations at a national level.
- Proficiency in using SEO tools such as Ahrefs/SEMRush/Moz/Screaming Frog.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithm.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including equity, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
- Location: Fully remote. Must work in US time zone work hours.