Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Florida
Bicycle Health is a Telehealth-based medical group specializing in the care of patients with opioid use disorder utilizing MAT (Medication Addiction Treatment) integrated with psychosocial support. We are seeking a talented and committed Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team.
You are enthusiastic, reliable, and compassionate. You pride yourself on providing person-centered, recovery-oriented services with a high level of excellence. You are comfortable working on teams with varying backgrounds, and you recognize the importance of collaboration to deliver the best possible care to our patients. You have experience with Opioid Use Disorder counseling and treatment. You persist in achieving objectives, have exceptional attention to detail, and are able to identify and set priorities. You believe you can add to the success of a company and seek a work family to join for the long term.
If this is you, consider joining our progressive, dynamic, and innovative team of professionals. We are a group deeply devoted to democratizing access to opioid use disorder treatment so individuals can quickly start life saving treatment and regain control of their lifestyle.
We are looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services including group and one on one sessions to patients offered via telehealth. This position is 100% remote.
Our Licensed Clinical Social Workers have the following responsibilities:
Case Management/Care Coordination - 25% of time
- Coordinate care between patients, Bicycle Health providers, patients’ primary care providers and other specialty mental health services to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based care.
- Address patients' concerns particularly during early treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process.
- Document all care coordination and patient encounters in the EHR and provide timely updates to multi-disciplinary team members.
- Research and facilitate referrals to community services and additional treatment programs based on patient need.
- Assist patients in need of higher levels or care, specialty mental health or substance use services, outside of primary care, to connect with appropriate treatment resources.
Clinical Psychotherapy Services - (Group and Individual Sessions) 75% of time
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinical needs while employing stage-wise interventions and treatment models.
- Provide brief individual and/or group-based treatment using evidence-based interventions such as motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment supports utilizing best practices of counseling, case management, psychotherapy and crisis intervention to help patients with recovery.
- Collect psychosocial health history and collaborate with the medical provider to develop a treatment plan for new patients.
- Utilize standardized, evidence-based clinical measures to assess patients' symptoms and response to treatment.
- Evaluate and/or revise care plans with appropriate documentation in progress notes and communicate updates to relevant multi-disciplinary team members.
- Systematically track treatment response, outreach efforts, and clinical outcomes.
- Participate in weekly team huddles with providers and other members of a patient’s care team.
- Licensed in the State of Florida (LCSW)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Minimum 1 years of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with Substance Use Disorder, including individual and group-based psychotherapy.
- Available to work 1-2 evenings per week
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Minimum 1 years of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder, including individual and group-based psychotherapy.
- Proficiency in Motivational Interviewing, Behavioral Activation, Problem-Solving Treatment, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- $2,500 Signing bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- Opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives, and gain experience working in healthcare.